Beta Titanium Wires
- Beta Titanium Arch wires provide memory properties similar to nickel titanium while providing high-forces and low deflections similar to stainless steel.
- Our Beta titanium arch wires provide force levels that are 42% less than those of equivalent stainless steel arch wires.
- It is a great nickel-free alternative with a variety of application possibilities.
- It can be used at any stage of treatment, but it is especially effective where moderate forces are necessary for early torque control and final detailing.
- Safe for nickel-allergy patients.
- Moderate springback and flexibility.
- Moderate stiffness.
- Excellent formability.
- Better bend performance than stainless steel.
- Gentle force delivery with larger archwire sizes.
- Fill bracket slots earlier and correct torque.